Today Morgan Farr introduces our theme for May on our Faith Full Friday series: Women’s Health Month!
Faith Full Friday: Women’s Health Month
by Morgan Farr
Does anyone else have a million to-do lists?
In military life, something always needs to be done. Schedules flex around various trainings. PSCing is coordinated and re-coordinated. The mission must be accomplished. If you are married or have children, that work often doubles or even triples!
Amid the chaos, it can be incredibly easy for women to forget about their health.
Even talking about health-related topics can be challenging when you are constantly transitioning. Finding a doctor and getting an appointment with that doctor are two different sports in military life!
Part of honoring God with our bodies is faithfully taking good care of the bodies we are given. Discussing the hard things in Women’s Health is an essential step in the process. While we do not claim to have all the answers, we want to remain faithful in talking about the hard things, working to process them, and honoring God with our actions.
Note and Resources
- Read our Faith Full Friday series here.
- Click here to see our Month of the Military Child Resource.
- Click here to see our Women’s History Month Resource List.
- Click here to see our Heart Healthy Relationship Resource List.
- Click here to see our Women’s Empowerment Resource List.
- If you have any questions or want to know more about these topics, contact us via email or social media!