Today we want to share our Heart Healthy Relationships Resource List to help you learn to keep your heart healthy.
Heart Healthy Relationships Resource List
by Planting Roots
This February, we spent our Faith Full Friday series talking about heart-healthy relationships. Of course, we are excited to share our Heart Healthy Relationships Resource List, but first, we want to recap what we learned on the blog this month.
In our Faith Full Friday series on the blog:
- Megan Rivera walked us through how we have to forgive ourselves and others to have a healthy heart.
- Stephanie Ward showed us how a walled-off heart will have us missing opportunities.
Christian Life = Relationships
Back in January, we talked about how our identity in Christ helps us when it is time to make crucial life decisions. For women in the military community, this could mean things like careers, PCS, and more. We discussed how the Christian community should be a fundamental aspect of our Christian walk. The reason for this is that we are called to be a functioning part of the body of Christ.
We have the privilege and obligation to lower walls to allow fellowship and to be the body of Christ both on and off military installations. Sin is a part of reality which means that there will be opportunities to forgive ourselves and others as we interact within the community. Resource List
- Click here to see our Heart Healthy Relationship Resource List.
- Click here to see our Women’s Empowerment Resource List.
- Check out this post if you want a reminder of what our Faith Full Friday series is all about.