Speaker Bio coming soon!
I was a dependent to an Army spouse for almost 7 years before I enlisted at the ripe age of 30. I served for 5+ years as a Religious Affairs Specialist providing ministry alongside the unit Chaplain. Today I am in the U.S. Army Reserve as a Chaplain Candidate, fulfilling my calling to serve Soldiers and families.
1. How late can I register?
Early bird registration (cost – $20) ends October 14th. After this, Individual late registrations can be made but will increase in cost to $30.00 and may be purchased until Saturday morning, October 24 at 0900 (Central).
2. Can my group of friends register together for the discount?
Yes, groups of 15 or more qualify for the group discount. To register as a group, simply email us. We’ll get you the registration form as well as other resources to share with your group.
3. How do I join other women at my installation who are attending as a group?
We can provide you with a list of those who have registered as a group and main contact so that you can connect with and join them either virtually or in person. Simply email us.
4. A few friends plan to come over to my house to watch the conference. Do we have to pay for each person watching?
In order for all of you to be able to connect with others attending the conference and have access to the replay as well as the seminars, you would all need to register separately.
5. Will this conference be using a DOD-approved platform?
Access should be available for all networks as it is a web-based platform.
6. Watch with a delayed start due to our time zone?
7. Refund policy?
Refunds of 90% will be provided up to the day of the conference.
8. Limited number of seats?
9. Event Hashtag?
10. Other questions?
Email us with additional questions and comments.